LFM KJ | A Draenor EU Raiding Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nalin - Destruction Warlock [Crossrealm Application]

4 posters

Go down

Nalin - Destruction Warlock [Crossrealm Application] Empty Nalin - Destruction Warlock [Crossrealm Application]

Post  Nalin Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:46 pm

Character name: Nalin

Character class: Warlock

Character level: 70

Character spec: 0/21/40 Destruction

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Enchanting 375 & Tailoring (Shadoweave) 375 aswell as Cooking and First Aid at 375.

Total /played time: 165 days 21 hours

/played time at level 70: 79 days 8 hours

Highest boss killed in SSC: Lady Vashj [Cleared]
Highest boss killed in TK: Kael'Thas [Cleared]
Highest boss killed in MH: Archimonde [Cleared]
Highest boss killed in BT: Illidan [Cleared]
Highest boss killed in SWP: Brutallus

Armory URL: - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Nalin -

Gem choises: This varies a bit depending on the stats of the rest of my gear. But when hitcapped, I use mostly spellhaste and spelldamage gems.

Commnuication:

I have both Ventrilo and TeamSpeak installed. I have a microphone and I'm not afraid to use it!

Keybindings:

List of keybindings apart from the regular numerical keys:
§ - Curses (Depending on what curse I use, I switch between them on this button)
< - Banish
F - Fear
Mousebutton 4 - Seed of Corruption
Mousebutton 5 - Life Tap
T - Shadowburn

I also use macro sequences for buffing etc.

URLs to my UI:
- http://images39.fotki.com/v1349/file2Bgt/a971b/1/1400313/6736118/UI1.jpg -
- http://images40.fotki.com/v1331/filew5Rl/a971b/1/1400313/6736118/UI2.jpg -

A fairly simple, yet effective user interface that serves its purpose.

Addons:

I use the latest versions of:
Grid for a more compact and easier-to-monitor raidframe.
DoTimer to keep track of my curses, fears, banishes and dots.
oRA, for things raid related.
Necrosis to keep track of shards and other misc. warlock stuff.
Various CT mods (core, barmod, etc.) where barmod provides most use with its on-icon cooldown timer.
FocusFrame to keep track of banished/feared targets.
ItemRack to keep track of different gear sets.
PitBull to display myself, my target, my target's target and my pet. Aswell as Quarts for my castbar.
Recount for keeping track of damage output.
Prat for raidchat and class/role channels.
Deadly Bossmods/BigWigs (depending on preference in the guild) for all things bossrelated, such as timers, warnings and proximitymeters etc.
And finally, Omen for monitoring threat.

My system:

I use a Pentium Core 2 Duo 3.4 gHz powered PC with an nVidia GeForce 8800 Ultra accompanied by 4 gigs of RAM and a 10k RPM Western Digital Raptor HDD,
displayed on a 22" LG LCD screen with a responsetime of 2 MS. This is connected to a 100/100 Mbit fiber connection. In other words, it pretty much means smooth gameplay all the time. Wink

Previous guild(s): Most notable: AG Praetorian Guard, Serenity (Both on Turalyon)

Your primary play times:

My primary play times are usually after 16:00 on weekdays and anywere from early morning to sometime at night during weekends
(this of course varies due to ingame or real life plans). This will of course not collide with raidtimes.

Reasons why you would like to join:

Ever since Serenity, my current guild on Turalyon, stopped raiding, the guild has been feeling a bit empty and I've had less and less reasons to log on, if any at all.
At a certain point in your characters development, there isn't much else than raiding that can satisfy your needs and desires.
Of course, there are times when you can have fun just fooling around with guildmates, doing dailies, gathering materials/soulshards/food,
PvP-ing or any of the sort, but it still doesn't suffice, if there are no raids to look forward to. My character is at that point now, and has been for quite some time.

As I am currently not raiding, I feel there is not much reason to play, save for a few alts or socializing in the guild, as opposed to logging in all the time and playing for hours on end like I used to.
I guess you could say I'm idle at the moment, "a soldier without a war" if you will. So the reason I would like to join, is because I do want to raid again,
and finish what little is left of TBC. I want to play like as much as I used to, and to not only have fun,
but to feel that my playing contributes to something (be it personal ambitions & goals, contributions to the guild and/or the players in it, a combination of them etc).
I want to keep enjoying the game, both now and in the future.

In addition, I know Dicate from his days in Serenity, which another reason I would like to join. He tells me the guild is pro, and that I would fit right in. Wink

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Naturally, yes.

Some additional information about myself:

My name is.. way too complicated to remember, so you can just call me Nick, Nicko or anything that would catch my attension really.
I'm 23 years older then what I was the moment I was born and I'm a Norwegian citizen living and studying in Stockholm, Sweden. My major is 3D art and modelling, and I'm quite the game freak.
Admittedly, I do play a lot of other games apart from WoW, even if WoW has taken up almost half of the time I've spent playing games in total over the past few years.
Other than gaming, I also enjoy cooking and singing and I must say, I'm getting quite good at both (or so my friends tell me at least Razz).
Anyway, I also enjoy the little things in life, like relaxing at home, "hanging out" with my girlfriend Wink, going out with friends or keeping in shape (trying counts, right? ^^).

As for World of Warcraft and more specifically, the Warlock class, I would say I know my character inside out. I've have experience with all kinds of talent-builds,
wether they'd be for raiding, leveling or playing PvP and I can play them all with excellence.
I've gotten extensive knowledge over the years, both when it comes to roles in raidgroups aswell as the character itself, and there is no other class I know more about.
In addition to knowing a lot about my class, I'd consider myself a skilled and dedicated player, with wits and a quick mind, and I can pack quite a punch when unleashed upon unsuspecting mobs/bosses.
I always strive to improve my character, aswell as my own intellect and skill.
Despite the warlock being my main character, it is also, naturally, my favourite character and class. I've tried and played pretty much every class this game has to offer, and I know quite a bit about most classes but I have yet to find one I love more then my warlock. Plain and simple.
I dont have any previous MMO experience, but since I've been playing WoW for nearly 4 years now, I guess you could call that experience.

So there you have it. Thank you for taking the time to read my application and take care!

//Nalin

PS: If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Nalin
Nalin

Back to top Go down

Nalin - Destruction Warlock [Crossrealm Application] Empty Re: Nalin - Destruction Warlock [Crossrealm Application]

Post  Dicate Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:50 pm

GET HIM PLEASE,

JUST DO IT. OK.

also, i'm the shaman in partychat on the pics. means I'm cool.
Dicate
Dicate

Back to top Go down

Nalin - Destruction Warlock [Crossrealm Application] Empty Re: Nalin - Destruction Warlock [Crossrealm Application]

Post  tchapa Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:37 pm

might need a few gem and enchant changes going from whats on ur armory Wink but its a good app....how soon can u xrealm? we'd like to offer u a trial mate

ps. raid times is 7.30(invites-8.00 start) til 12.00, sometimes running over a bit, but not too often thats not a problem??

tchapa

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalin Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:02 pm

Technically, I'd be able to transfer as soon as Blizzard allows. About the raid times, no they shouldnt be a problem. I have plenty of free time and as the teachers are almost as sleepy as us students (at least when it comes to Maya tongue ) we almost never have early classes. Wink
Nalin
Nalin

Back to top Go down

Post  tchapa Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:08 pm

well i hope u get over for tomorrow, any farm content, can perhaps get u some gear, 4set t6 for one i expect, welcome Cool

tchapa

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalin Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:14 pm

Coolies. Cool
Nalin
Nalin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dicate Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:18 am

cheers cheers cheers

hurry and no noobing, and you can stop with typing properly already Sad((
Dicate
Dicate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitzberg Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:49 am

welcome on board ^^

Mitzberg

Back to top Go down

Post  tchapa Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:24 am

accepted on trial

tchapa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down