LFM KJ | A Draenor EU Raiding Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Šeadend - Toxophilite

4 posters

Go down

Šeadend - Toxophilite Empty Šeadend - Toxophilite

Post  Šeadend Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:50 pm

Class: Warrior
Race: Human
Specc: Protection
Experience: got experience all the way from ZG up to Naxx and from Karazhan to MH and BT.
Gear: sucks, Badge and karazhan geared.
Why joining LFM KJ?
to learn from you, i am not greedy i am not waiting for you to gear me up, i am not well geared i just got karazhan and badge gear, but still i will continue doing my PUG unless some one likes to make a small runs.
so my main goal is learning and meeting expert people.

also i have a hunter who can join as well with full T4.

thanks for looking at my CV / Application, hope we become friends and guild mates.

Šeadend

Back to top Go down

Šeadend - Toxophilite Empty Re: Šeadend - Toxophilite

Post  Proclus Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:50 pm

1) ur gear is bad
2) ur application is bad at every possible aspect

We need raiders not students =/

Edit : wisper Trends for free cyber lessons but thats all we can do
Have a nice day,bye

Proclus

Back to top Go down

Post  Šeadend Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:45 am

if being experienced in BT and MH is bad at every possible aspect, then what is good ? only SWP ?
as i have stated before i am not joining to collect epix, i will try to manage it as much as possible by my self.
and i am a raider with 4 toons, but ofcourse i will give priority to who ever needs me.
and thanks for the help mentioning trends, but i am trying to get as much as possible from dudutank.
if you changed your mind about my application let me know thanks Smile

Šeadend

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeta Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:37 am

The thing that let you down the most is that your application is so poor unlike all the other applications we've gotten so imo it looks to me that you're not taking this a 100% seriously. If you can't be arsed to put in an effort in your application, will you then put in some effort in raiding then? always have consumables, enchant your gear in time etc etc. i dunno to be fair.
If you want to know us then apply as social and lets see how that turns out.

Deets.

Deeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Šeadend Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:06 am

thanks alot Deeta, you are very fair and clear, well no one told me to post an application, i even googled the "LFM KJ" to find the website and write the application; i was speaking with an officer earlier and he was going to discuss it with you so i thought why not to come straight forward and from the forums.

About applying as social as i said i am not applying to raid with the progress team, since my gear doesn't help and i wont waste your time before WOTLK and let you go back to the eye or SSC or BT , i know very well you are trying to get SWP cleared 100%, i am applying to learn and to know you, and about the gear i will try to handle my self getting a gear and so on, "AND" if you by any chance made a raid for a the eye or gruul or where ever, and you found no tank / hunter , then i might join if all accept.

by the way, if i want to make a good looking application i might have done since i am a designer, but i was just writing simply, clear and to the point.

Šeadend

Back to top Go down

Post  tchapa Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:25 am

Declined

tchapa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: