LFM KJ | A Draenor EU Raiding Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nosoul - Accepted

3 posters

Go down

Nosoul - Accepted Empty Nosoul - Accepted

Post  Nosoul Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:19 am

Personal Information
Time zone: GMT
Is your internet connection stable? Give details: 20mb Cable/very stable with little outage
What's your average FPS in a raiding environment?: FPS output is good, generally staying above 50fps. Only fight I have experienced lag issues is Illidan.

Playtime
On which of these days/times are you available to raid
Monday 19.30h to 00:00h
Tuesday 19.30h to 00:00h
Wednesday 19.30h to 00:00h
Thursday 19.30h to 00:00h
Sunday 19.30h to 00:00h

I can meet all your raid times with ease!

Character Information
Name: Nosoul
Class: Warlock
Additional characters (alts): 70 Druid/70 Hunter/70 Rogue - all horde
Direct link to your official WoW Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Nosoul
Willing to respec if the Guild wants you to?: of course

Previous guild(s) and why you left them:

Zeus (Outland PVP Server): I left them to move to a pve server. I've never really cared for pvp much and found it highly irritating to get camped by 3 Warriors whilst doing your daily quests. Raiding can be rather costly with all the needed consumables. Not having time for your daily quests due to some retards is highly annoying!

LOST (Ghostlands): Fantastic guild, really enjoyed my time there. I needed a break from wow and had no option to leave the guild.

I then moved my Warlock to Draenor to collect my banked contents from my Horde Druid which I have played the last few months and now looking for a new raiding home for WOTLK.

Did you finish the "Vials of Eternity" quest?: Yes
Did you finish the Black Temple attunement quest line (in other words: do you have the (Blessed) Medallion of Karabor)?: Yes

Previous Raiding Experiences:
Before the expansion I played a Horde Rogue. I cleared MC/BWL/Up to C-thun in AQ40/ 5 Bosses in Naxrammas (Spider wing clear and 2 in DK wing)

Burning Crusade raiding experience:
Kara/Gruul/Maggy/SSC/TK/Hyjal/BT Clear
Kalecos/Brutallis/ Dead - Two felmyst attempts only Sad

I will bring you an active and friendly raiding remember who has good knowledge of their class and game mechanics. I come to raids prepared with all the relevant consumables, on time and given my very old age you will not need to worry about my mother asking me to go to bed! I am always happy to help people out with both farming materials for the guilds and individuals needs. I'm Welsh, so I will also bring you a funny accent on comms! Very Happy

Are you able to understand spoken English and use Ventrilo?: Yes
Are you able to participate in spoken discussions/tactics?: Yup

Why do you play your current class, why do you enjoy playing it?: DPS! 15k Crits on Kalecos! Seriously, I love the versatility of a Warlock. They excel at everything they do, dps / tanking when needed / Farming (I like to Farm!!!!). I do miss affliction, I found that much more interesting to play than destruction but no other warlock spec touches destro for it's dps.

What is your usual DPS/Spell/Ability cycle?: 3 button class! COE / Shadowbolt spam / Life tap - Repeat till dead!

How prepared do you come to raids? What do you have in your inventory to use during the raid?:
Flask of Pure Death
Crunchy Serpent/Blackened Basilisk
Superior Wizard oil
Super Mana potions
Super Healing potions
Destruction Potions
Shadow Res carried at all times
Fire Res when needed

I'm missing some WWS reports given I have not raided on my Warlock for close to three months now.

Keybinds:
1: COE
2: Searing Pain
3: Corruption (why I do not know, I never friggin use it!)
4: Shadowbolt
`: SOC
5: Lifetap
6: Fear
F1: Banish

Thanks for taking the time to read this application.

I'll get an image of UI hosted shortly!

Nosoul

Back to top Go down

Nosoul - Accepted Empty Re: Nosoul - Accepted

Post  Mitzberg Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:46 pm

gl withthe app m8

Mitzberg

Back to top Go down

Nosoul - Accepted Empty Re: Nosoul - Accepted

Post  Nosoul Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:58 pm

Thanks!

Getting bored of Warhammer so I hope for some luck Smile