LFM KJ | A Draenor EU Raiding Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marlan - Shaman - Accepted

3 posters

Go down

Marlan - Shaman - Accepted Empty Marlan - Shaman - Accepted

Post  Marlan Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:50 pm

Hellow, members of LFM KJ.

I'll start off with telling you something about me.
My name is Carlo, and i'm 19 years old. I'm a Uni student in the netherlands, currently in a relationship, and obviously, like to play WoW.
My hobbies are: Gaming, sports, and long walks on the beach.

I believe myself to be quick of reaction, able to respond fast and correctly to changes in a raiding(or pvp) environment, and 110% on top of what my class is capable of. My internet connection is quite stable, and i rarely disconnect or have problems performing due to high latency.

In WoW, the character i'm applying with is:
Marlan, Lvl 70 Draenei Shaman.
He's got the gear to perform well up to and including MH/BT(and has done so in the past.) And can do so in both restoration and enhancement specs. If you accept me, you can choose to do so as either an enhancement, or a restoration shaman, based on youre needs.

In the past He's raided with Am I bovvered, Bloody Mondays, Shinasu and Adept.
In these guilds i've seen and killed all of BT, and the whole of Mount Hyjal, with the exception of archimonde.
Before TBC came along i've raided on my hunter, Sylvanasa. And cleared the following instances:
ZG/AQ20/MC/BWL, AQ40 first 2 bosses, and anub'rekhan in Naxx.
Sylvanasa is my highest level alt(lvl 70), but alongside of her i have around 10-15 lvl 30-55 alts scattered across servers.
Also i'd like to note that i have a second account, holding a lvl 70 druid, wich i use for PvP exclusively. (Twentyone, NE druid, Frostmane-alliance.)

Here's a picture of the UI that i'm using on my shaman, with All the keybindings clearly visible.
http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uinp2.jpg
The macro's on the bottom-right are for my trinkets, /focus target, and /cast [target=focus] earth shock(rank 1).

As I heard earlier today from Anae, You're raiding days are every day of the week except for fridays and saturdays, I'm guessing that ill be able to attend at least 75-80% of these(aiming for something like 90%). I can't really state any specific day that i'll have trouble attending, due to the fact that my girlfriend doesnt like being appointed to specific days of the week, but i'll allways be able to tell a few days in advance in the case that i can't make a raid.

And, even if i don't get in, a big HI to all the people in this guild that i know/raided with in the past.

Hoping to have informed you well enough(please, do let me know if any questions remain), Marlan.

Forgot, very inaccurate armory link! http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Marlan

Last edited by Fanatix on Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:24 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot armory link.(after a chat with nikaron i've edited the raiding attendance part to make it more obvious).)

Marlan

Back to top Go down

Marlan - Shaman - Accepted Empty Re: Marlan - Shaman - Accepted

Post  Fanatix Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:01 pm

Thank you for your application, I'm going to proces it Smile
You will hear from us within the next day orso.

Btw do you happen to have a WWS-report of your melee days ?
Fanatix
Fanatix
Forumwhore

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlan Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:03 pm

I'm affraid i dont have a wws link atm, but i'll try poke someone from adept to see if i can dig one up.

Marlan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanatix Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:12 pm

Your rep is kinda low on your shaman for a full Black Temple clear, was this on a different character?
Fanatix
Fanatix
Forumwhore

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlan Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:18 am

nope, after a period of being inactive i started raiding again, wich lasted about 1 raid(in wich we killed council-illidan in BT) untill i got hacked.

Marlan

Back to top Go down

Post  Subs Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:40 am

We would like to give you a try as enchancment, We will contact you ingame.

Subs
Admin

https://lfmkj.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down