LFM KJ | A Draenor EU Raiding Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurum - Hunter - Accepted

3 posters

Go down

Aurum - Hunter - Accepted Empty Aurum - Hunter - Accepted

Post  Aurum Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:24 pm

Hi, my name is Kim Skov Petersen, im 29 years old male living in Odense, Denmark.
I study English at the university of Southern Denmark.
In my spare time i (obviously) play WoW, but i also dabble a bit in EVE. Another of my interests are Sci-Fi and fantasy and im an avid reader of both (might say voracious reader).
My raiding career started back in 2005 with some MC runs with Lowar, but nothing much until i joined Diversus Eminor in January 2006. When TBC launched i rolled priest and raided with Diversus Eminor (and later Bloody Mondays) until shortly before the guild finally imploded where i went back to Aurum. As a hunter i was present at the guild first kill of Leotheras and the wipe nights trying to get Morogrim down.
When the most active raiders joined IH after the collapse of Bloody Mondays, i was "forced" to reroll priest as there was no room for hunters in IH. I stopped 2 weeks into my trial period with IH. Before i stopped i healed up to Kael and i healed up to and icluding Morogrim in SSC (funny how hard it was to get a spot in a SSC farm run with IH, but always getting a spot on Kael wipe nights).
I have just returned to WoW after a 5 month break playing LoTRO and AoC, so i am a bit rusty, my UI and mods need some work. Currently i am just enjoying my various character and gearing them up. My current UI is somethin like https://2img.net/h/i193.photobucket.com/albums/z204/Aurum77/Hunter_UI.jpg

My strong points in regards of raiding is: im always prepared for raids, i can follow orders and i am a fast learner (something to do with my very high memory retention rate). If i should say something about a weak point it must be that spread myself over too many characters, but i like to experience as many aspects of the game and to learn what other classes do.

my characters:
Aurum
Divinity
Illaria
Melethriel
and the horde character:
Adamantine

If you are interested in knowing more you can try asking Brit or my real life friend Immergreen.
<edit> I forgot to mention for tradeskills i have 375 BS, LW, ench, tailor and JC for guild support, my JC is almost exalted shattered sun for those epic gem recipes.

Last edited by Aurum on Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Aurum
Aurum

Back to top Go down

Aurum - Hunter - Accepted Empty Re: Aurum - Hunter - Accepted

Post  Immergreen Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:02 pm

If we can use any of the classes this guy plays, we should get him in, he's dedicated and very active, and I know for sure that he can play several of his characters in raids - both his priest and especially his hunter. I was his class-leader in DE wen he raided on his hunter, and he follows instructions, comes very well prepared, and knows his class very well. He is the kinda person that will make a huge effort to be of use to the guild, so I'd say he's a catch.

But as he states, I know him in RL, so maybe Brit, Nikeron and Veire can give u a somewhat less biased opinion.

/Immer Smile

Immergreen

Back to top Go down

Post  Osse Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:22 am

From what I remember of Aurum in DE he was the kind of player who knows practically everything about the game, and was also a really helpful guy. Good luck on your app mate.

Osse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down